Hebrews 12:1-2 (NLT) "And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith."
Seven Qualities of Resilient People
1. They expect things to get better
2. They get control of catastrophic, fatalistic thinking
3. They work hard to hear the Word of God
4. They have a never give up spirit (not quitters)
5. They truly believe God will provide and come through for them (Paul)
6. They are confident in God's forgiveness and grace
7. They look to the Holy Spirit to supernaturally emower them in life
Jeremiah 32:17 -
We can become unbelievng believerse, become hopeless. Never allow circumstances to define God's love for you.
Acts 3:19;Jeremiah 33:3 Isaiah 61:3, Romans 8:3
Come up here, does not mean there is a place where we can escape to and avoid challenge, chaos, conflict, difficulty, etc. Jesus says to John the Revelator, come up here so that I can show you the things that must take place.
Father God is always trying to get us into a place of intimacy where He reveals ahead of time the reality of life. In the Amos 3:7 God says, The fact is, God, the Master, does nothing without first telling his prophets the whole story.
1. Purpose and Pain - Acts 9:15-16
2. What are you looking at? 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
3. Don't quit - Galatians 6:9
Resurrection Sunday 2017
1. Sketchy Character - Mary Magdalene
2. Surprising Command - Do not cling to me
3. Supreme Champion - Ephesians 4:9; Revelation 1:18
This legacy message shares the foundation of 34 years of ministry. It encourages those who follow to trust in God's provision for their ministerial calling.
Rev. 19:11; Lamentations 3:22-23; Deuteronomy 7:9 (ESV), 2 Tim. 2:13